Wednesday, July 1, 2015

JAPANESE FANTASY BLOCKBUSTER 'ATTACK ON TITAN' WITH HARUMA MIURA, KIKO MIZUHARA, HIROKI HASEGAWA AND KANATA HONGO GETS US DISTRIBUTION!

  'ATTACK ON TITAN'
 GETS US CINEMA DISTRIBUTION
Not many movie news coming from Hollywood in the preholiday week, so we're turning over to Asia as usual! An Asian movie I've introduced you to earlier this year is finally getting its US distribution too! Japanese science fiction blockbuster ATTACK ON TITAN which will hit Asian cinemas this August and September (it has two parts, second one being titled END OF THE WORLD) will have its North American life too by FUNanimation and the cast will be present at San Diego's Comic Con next month and the movie will actually have its red carpet world premiere in Los Angeles July 4th. You can also check out the stunning and detailed character posters showing the main heroes of the epic movie based on the ultra popular Japanese anime by the same name.

HUMANS VERSUS TITANS!  
ATTACK ON TITAN is set in a world where all of humanity must live behind massive walls, to protect themselves from gigantic humanoid creatures known as the Titans who arrived on Earth a hundred years ago. Eren Yeager (Haruma Miura) along with his adoptive sister Misaka Ackerman (Kiko Mizuhara) and their friend Armin Arlert (Kanata Hongô), joins the elite fighting unit known as the Survey Corps to battle the Titans, after Eren's mother passes away following a Titan breaching the walls. Shu Watanabe and Hiroki Hasegawa also star!

24 comments:

  1. This post was just for me wasn't it Dezzy? So many Asian cuties. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dez-man! This is right up my alley!! Bring on the Asians. Love their movies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but you must only keep in mind that the Japanese are much weirder than the Chinese and Korean ones.... the later two being artsy and visual, and the Japanese ones often take time to get used to :)

      Delete
    2. well ,just check out that trailer ... at some points you ain't sure if they're joking or if they're serious

      Delete
  3. Those Titans look like the stuff nightmares are made from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally! And they should cover themselves up a bit :)

      Delete
  4. this is my kind of mess, not mess... yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's quite the trailer. Looks right up my hubby's alley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it so super fun... non stop action methinks

      Delete
  6. I love the Anime. Nice that a Japanese movie will get distributed in the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, but probably only next year... nice to see you alive, Dave

      Delete
    2. I promise I'll be around for a while...

      Delete
  7. I feel like the Titans have been coming out to play all over the place lately. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a trailer. Interesting storyline too. I guess I still have a hangover of Game of Thrones. The wall in the film reminded me of the north wall. I have not tried watching Japanese films yet. Not too late to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I watched a few of the more famous ones in recent years... unlike Chinese, Japanese language is quite harsh and aggressive to listen to and their stars are less known to us than the Chinese ones.

      Delete
  9. Wow what a trailer. Interesting storyline too. I guess I still have a hangover of Game of Thrones. The wall in the film reminded me of the north wall. I have not tried watching Japanese films yet. Not too late to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I watched a few of the more famous ones in recent years... unlike Chinese, Japanese language is quite harsh and aggressive to listen to and their stars are less known to us than the Chinese ones.

      Delete
  10. That is one demonic-looking titan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if he listens to Gueta's I'AM TITANIUM?

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.