Friday, August 4, 2017

HAYLEY ATWELL IS THE WIFE OF EWAN MCGREGOR'S CHRISTOPHER ROBIN IN LIVE ACTION 'WINNIE THE POOH' MOVIE! JACK GRIFFO JOINS NETFLIX SITCOM 'ALEXA AND KATIE'

  LIVE ACTION 'WINNIE THE POOH'
HAYLEY ATWELL JOINS EWAN MCGREGOR IN THE CAST
Earlier this year I told you that Ewan McGregor is to play a grown up Christopher Robin in Disney's live action movie version of WINNIE
Hayley played Cinderella's mother for Disney before
THE POOH and now they've found him a wife in Hayley Atwell!
  In the movie directed by Mark Forster, we will see Christopher Robin as an adult man, a business man who has lost all of his sense of imagination and has also neglected his wife and kids busy with work. While his home is falling apart, his childhood friends from the Hundred Acre Woods, Winnie, Tiger, Eeyore and others, reappear in his life to help him discover his lust for life and adventure again. Christopher will have to save his family with the help of his friends or he risks loosing everything. Dumbo, Aladdin, Mulan and Lion King live action versions are already in production!

  'ALEXA & KATIE' SITCOM
JACK GRIFFO JOINS THE CAST OF NEW NETFLIX COMEDY
There won't be many multi camera sitcoms on the telly in the new season, but one of them will see the light of the day next year on Netflix! I've already told you earlier this summer that Tiffany
Griffo starred in teen series The Thundermans
Thiessen will play a mother in ALEXA & KATIE, and now Jack Griffo and Kerri Medders have also joined the cast. It follows two best friends Alexa (Paris Berelc) and Katie (Isabel May), who are eagerly anticipating the start of their freshman year of high school. The friends confront a crisis that leaves them feeling like outsiders at a time when what seems to matter most is fitting in. Jack Griffo will play Dylan, a smart, cute friend of Alexa's brother Lucas (Emery Kelly). Slightly more mature than the average 16-year-old, Dylan sees Alexa’s strengths as well as her insecurities. To Alexa, Dylan is her brother’s annoying friend, but when he becomes her math tutor, Dylan’s teasing makes Alexa see him in a new way. While Alexa worries that Dylan’s flirtation might come from pity, underneath she is developing a crush on him that she’s not ready to admit. Medders will play Alexa's very competitive rival!

7 comments:

  1. It's too bad it doesn't sound like Tiffany has a huge role in Alexa and Katie. At least we'll see her here and there, and you can never go wrong with a Tiffany sighting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping she will be present in each episode, since I'm guessing their house will be one of the main sets. I desperately need me a family sitcom now that they've killed all my faves. I'm finishing Baby Daddy this weekend and then I'm of to second season of Fuller House and I'm looking forward to Marlon on ABC later this month. That is, of course, not nearly enough for my sitcom therapy each week :( I won't have any new sitcom to watch this Autumn. Only Superior Donuts, and I'm thinking of ditching Kevin Can Wait now that they've killed his wife in order to put Leah Rimini in the show. Although she's nice, the episodes with her and Kevin were the worst in the first season and his wife was the element that made him tolerable to watch. I hope Erin's new comedy that I announced recently will be nice, although it's a single camera

      Delete
    2. Yes, most of my shows have gone off air too, but I have a movie list a mile long to catch up on, so I should be good through the year. Besides the return of They Royals, Fresh Off The Boat, and The New Girl, I don't have much to look forward to as far as tv is concerned this fall.

      Delete
    3. I still haven't covered the last Royals :) Since there will be nothing to watch since October, I will use up all the shows I haven't watched during the season in August and September :)
      I'm kinda hoping British TV will save me from Autumn, BBC and ITV always have strong shows to watch!

      Delete
    4. PS I hope you don't have the same problem, but I've noticed movies bore me to death lately. Either I'm used to watching hour long dramas and long movies tire me or they're just bad, but recently I've found it difficult to watch a whole movie, I usually fall asleep before the first hour is up. I watched THE GREAT WALL, SING and KING ARTHUR this month, and they all nearly killed me with boredom :)

      Delete
  2. Pretty sure Disney's Winnie the Pooh will do way better than that other version that's supposed to be coming out whenever. The actress chosen to be the wife is really pretty. Disney knows how to pick them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping for that too, although in that first one Margot Robbie plays the wife, and she's way more prettier than Hayley :)

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.